Since April 2020, teams of young people around Africa and the world have been developing Digital solutions for businesses, individuals, and institutions impacted by the pandemic.
Countries and Regions
Sample of PARTICIPATING TEAMS
Reasons to partner
- You will be helping to develop solutions that promote inclusion and access for people during COVID-19 pandemic and afterwards.
- You will help provide cash prizes to top participants to help them further develop their innovations.
- You will help us deliver a befitting regional final that inspires youth creativity and promotes digital innovation and growth of the digital economy in Africa.
- You will be supporting the growth of innovatives small business and startup ideas
- Brand association with Alibaba and ALU brands and feature at Global final.
- Feature on the ALU Digital Economy website on dedicated page for sponsors.
- Feature in the ALU post-competition report: the report will feature our sponsors and will be shared with our global partners and audience.
- Visibility/Mentions/Features during Livestreams and regional event.
- Access to talent bank of competitors (digitally-inclined/skilled talent) for jobs and internships.
EXPECTED GLOBAL AUDIENCE
ENGAGED E-MAIL AUDIENCE
Reach and impressions